Sunday, February 12, 2012

Elevensies

This is the first and only pass it along thing I will be doing, so don't get any funny ideas, internet. I'm doing it because I appreciate the few readers I have, and Karifur has been one of them for a while.

**We'll start with 11 Random Things About Me:

1.       I backpacked through seven European countries by myself on a budget of 50 dollars a day.
2.       I have two "belly buttons." One of them is a scar from a feeding tube.
3.       I am 100 percent Norwegian heritage.
4.       I knew I wanted to be a writer since 6th grade.
5.       There have been many times in my life where I had less than 10 dollars to my name.
6.       Snakes and spiders freak me the fuck out.
7.       I can only fall asleep on my stomach, facing right.
8.       I used to sleepwalk.
9.       I am hypershy and quiet in non-structured group settings
10.   I can sort of juggle.
11.   I've been to most of the 50 states.

Answers to Karifur's questions:

1.       In retrospect, what hair and/or fashion trend do you most regret following? Was it caught on film?  -- I did the bowl haircut for a while. There are photos somewhere.
2.       What is the weirdest food you've ever eaten? Did you like it? -- I've eaten chocolate covered crickets, emu burgers, bear, and alligator, but I think the weirdest is reindeer. I liked it.
3.       What would you do for a Klondike bar? -- Punch a girl.
4.       Whistling: awesome or annoying? --Awesome when I do it. Annoying when others do it. I'm a hypocrite.
5.       Rock climbing, deep-sea diving, or spelunking? --Rock Climbing, although I'm too big for that now. Used to love it. I am scared of being in water with fish, and caves are only mildly interesting to me. I love heights.
6.       Blanket forts or Snow Forts? Explain. -- Snow Forts, because they are more rare. Some winters there wasn't enough snow to make them.
7.       Who would play you in the Lifetime TV Movie of your life? -- Paul Giamatti in his pathetic mode.
8.       Would you rather have a TARDIS or a time machine made out of DeLorean? -- TARDIS hands down for several reasons. It can go anywhere in space. It translates for you. It comes with a driver and guide.
9.       Can you drive a stick shift without dropping the transmission on the road en-route? -- Never learned stick shift. Not sure what a transmission does other than cost a lot.
10.   Which movie do you most wish you could un-see? -- Tie between Gladiator and He's Just Not That In To You.
11.   Disneyworld/Disneyland: Magic Kingdom or Overrated? Been to both, and Eurodisney. I enjoyed them all somewhere in between the range given.

4 comments:

  1. How do you know Kari? I feel like my worlds are colliding (but then I remind myself that Fargo is a small town). Still, strange coincidence. I worked with her at B&N for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun! Now I know to sneak up on you from the left to get the drop on you! (silly boy, now the whole world know) Hee, hee, hee.

    -bh

    ReplyDelete